Thursday, May 5, 2011

two down, one to go...

Jason just finished the last final of his second year of law school.  REALLY!?  How could it have gone by this quickly?  I am immensely proud of my husband.  He is the most amazing man I know.  He has an insane capacity.  He works so hard without ever complaining.  He never has a bad attitude.  He works, goes to school, is generating a new idea by the second and always, always gives 100% the moment he enters our front door.  I never feel like we receive the leftovers of his day.  He is always happy.  Seriously.  All. The. Time.  He is a man of such deep, bubbling over joy.  Seven years in and I still think he's one of the funniest people I know.  And smartest.  I love the way he leads me, loves me, pursues me, fathers my children and more than all of that I love the way this man loves Jesus.  He is unrelenting in his pursuit of God's heart.  I could not ask for more...I love you, babe!  I am so proud of you! 


I found him snoozing the other day.  He has plenty of reason to be tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment